Saturday, August 19, 2017

Safe travels Piper (aka Pipey) ..

Piper - October, 2016
We said goodbye to our beloved Piper on Thursday, 8/17. This precious little girl had walked this Earth with her mama (and my partner) Joannie for 16 years, 8 months and 2 days. She has left an incredible hole in our hearts and in our lives. I have been talking to Ahnung and asking her to greet Pipey.

Sweet Pipey ... you are deeply, deeply missed.

This morning, after my morning meditation .. the following come to me from Ahnung and Piper.

Keep on Walking

God sent me to walk with you.
Our path has come to a fork.
My work on Earth is done.

We have walked this Earth together.
Side by side.
I am with You.
I am above You.
I am below You.
I am around You.
I am with You.

We are One.

I thank you for loving me enough
to set my spirit free
from a body that has served me well.

My body may no longer be with you.
My spirit is always with you.
My spirit is IN you.

Our cells are One.
Our Heart is One.
Our Spirit is One.

Your work continues here on Earth.
I will be watching over you, as you have watched over me.

Listen.
See in new Ways.
Speak a new Language ..
one without physical touch or sight.
You will hear me.
You will feel me.
You will sense me.

Keep walking.
One day at a time.
One step at a time.

The time will come when you will reach
another fork in the road.
The time will come when your work will also be done.
And when that time comes ... I will be right by your side, as I am right now. And together we will walk this new path, cross over, and you will join me in this amazing new world.

Until then, sweet Mama, keep walking.
Your work is not yet done.

Ahnung and Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment