Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our first week in our new home!

Ahnung, Missy and Mister
breaking in our new leather couch!
It's been a little over a week now since we have been in our new home! I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it feels to have a place I can call home, and a place where I'm able to bring all 3 of my beautiful big black dogs with me. Ahnung, Missy and Mister are my kids. In many ways, they are the reason why I purchased this home. We are all settling in and it's clear to me not only how much I love each of them, but also how much they love each other.

Today, I am choosing to simply focus on the good, the positive, the light and all that brings me joy. So ... what happened as a result is a video I made of pictures taken during our first week here at our new home. These pups are my best medicine. They teach me so much about life ... unconditional love, play, rest, speaking out, living in the moment.

Ahnung, Missy and Missy ... thank you for blessing me every day with the gift of your love!


No comments:

Post a Comment