Friday, December 17, 2010

Making space for transformation ...


"As far as inner transformation is concerned, there is nothing you can DO about it. You cannot transform yourself, and you certainly cannot transform your partner or anybody else. All you can do is create a space for transformation to happen, for grace and love to enter."

~ Eckhart Tolle

I am learning that I must be gentle with myself and to learn to love myself. I am learning to listen to that inner quiet voice deep within me .... to love and most importantly to let myself be loved; to trust and to risk loving, being loved and yes, having my  heart shattered. I want to be able to love myself and all beings who bless me with their presence ... to love unconditionally and to meet others and myself wherever we are in our respective journeys. I am learning that love (agape love which is unconditional love) is about giving myself and others space to grow and transform in our own time ... all the while, loving and being there. I have been blessed as I have gone through such difficult times of late, to have friends and family who love me unconditionally. What a gift to be loved, truly loved with no expectations in return. And in being surrounded by such pure and unconditional love ... I find space in my heart and my soul for love, grace and joy to enter and blossom.

"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place."

~ Barbara Deangelis

No comments:

Post a Comment