Monday, January 5, 2009

Black Dog ... Black Hole


On Saturday (January 3, 2009) we officially adopted Ahnung from Pet Haven . I felt like a proud Mama as I signed the adoption contract. This was certainly not planned, and I never dreamed that we would have 3 beautiful big black dogs living in our household with us..... the best things in life, however, are unplanned.

Fellow Pet Haven volunteers have teased me about my inability to successfully foster ... i end up adopting them once they make it into our home. Yes, that was Missy's story and Mister's story :)

They are right.... our home is the Black Dog ... Black Hole!!!

And that's okay, because in this Minnesota black hole there's a whole lot of love and slobbery kisses.... a terrific way to kick off the new year.

Happy 2009!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful canine family.
    They all look pretty content and proud. No need
    to feel a foster failure....I firmly believe our
    pets find us rather than the other way around.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we both like black/white tuxedo style pets! Plus, my first two tuxedo cats were named Mister and Missy!!

    ReplyDelete