Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life Lessons from our four legged friends

Today, I find myself grateful for our three big black dogs: Ahnung, Missy and Mister.

All three dogs have their own special gifts, personalities and quirks that yes, can drive us crazy!

Ahnung is the wise one with the gift of healing.



Missy is the attention-giver and reminds me to slow down so I can give her belly rubs and she can give me kisses.



Mister .... oh, Mister reminds me to laugh and to not take life too seriously!! :)



Listen to your gut -- to your inner voice and the wisdom inside of you.

Slow down. Take time to notice and pay attention to the beauty that is around you every moment.

Laugh. Play. And when things don't work out the way you hope it would, just shrug it off, or, as Mister would say, "Mom, let's go for a run!"

Thank you Ahnung, Missy and Mister ..... for the daily reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment