Thursday, April 24, 2008

Need your pup to chill out??





Take your pup to doggie daycare (Mister LOVES going to Downtown Dogs!) ... it works better than drugs! He's falling asleep with his head up. Trust me! He's never this mellow on other days.

His report for the day from doggie daycare, "he was his usual self, playing with all dogs, large and small! And this time, he didn't climb the fence!" I'm so proud of my boy.

It's worth the $$$ in my opinion to have him get his exercise and play, play, play.

Meanwhile, Missy got to lounge at home. She doesn't care so much for doggie daycare and a bunch of dogs sniffing her butt, so.... home she stays with Henry, the kitty. Mister gets a kiss upon his return.

All is well.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that first picture is the perfect representation of "a day at daycare" (and the second picture is adorable!). I'm glad Mister had fun :D

    ReplyDelete